This article, Second Great Battle of Siberia: Script, is still being written by its owner Lither. They apologise for the inconvenience.
- OPENS WITH SCENES OF A FROZEN LANDSCAPE.
NARRATOR: They're back again. We thought we stopped them last time, but we only delayed their next assault
- CUTS TO SCENE OF DEVASTATION, LEVELLED CITY BLOCKS
NARRATOR: The aftermath of the last assault is still being felt today. But this time, we'll stop them.
- CUTS TO A SIX-MAN UNIT IN A FROZEN FOREST. ONE HAS FAIRLY DISTINCT ANTENNAS.
- EXTREME CLOSE UP OF ONE OF THEM, PYOTR.
PYOTR MUTTERS: I'm not going to let that happen again. Even at the coldest day on record, we will stop them here, before they get any further.
- CUTS TO ONE RIFLEMAN LAYING DOWN HOLDING HIS BATTLE RIFLE IN ONE HAND AND HIS OTHER HAND AGAINST THE SIDE OF HIS HELMET.
RIFLEMAN: Area secure. Tell Hotel Charlie it's nothing but ghosts out here at the moment, over.
PYOTR (OVER THE RADIO): Acknowledged. Out.
- CUTS TO SOMEONE WHO IS OBVIOUSLY AN OFFICER BEHIND A DESK WITH HIS HELMETED HEAD IN HIS HANDS LOOKING AT A MAP ON A SCREEN.
PYOTR (OVER THE RADIO): Hotel Charlie, the area is secure. Standing by for new orders, over.
OFFICER PRESSING SOMETHING ON THE SCREEN: Acknowledged. All units are reporting the same thing. Accessing military satelites... oh, crap.
OFFICER: We... We've got maybe 500,000 Urcron we can see. There's likely to be up to four times that number sneaking around. I'm putting forth all other available units and requesting Uniform-Nato support. Use all available resources and any means necessary to prevent them reaching Moscow like they did last time. Out.
- CUTS TO PYOTR
PYOTR: All units, this is a Category Two invasion. Spread out and prepare ambush points as advised by junior officers. When meeting superior resistance, fall back and repeat. Continue to do so until reinforcements are available. Out.
- PYOTR CLICKS THE SIDE OF HIS HELMET
PYOTR: Hotel Charlie, what's the status on our support, over?
- CUTS TO OFFICER
OFFICER: That's a negative, Charlie-1. Be advised, we are currently trying to bring artillery and air support online, but it will have to wait. Good luck. Out.
- CUTS TO PYOTR SPEAKING SEVERAL BLANKED OUT WORDS
- CUTS TO A JUNIOR OFFICER
JUNIOR OFFICER: Beta and Charlie Company in ambush positions. Strategic locations mined. Set up light anti-air defences. Awaiting further orders, over.
PYOTR OVER THE RADIO: Disarm the anti-air. We can't take it with us and we probably won't use it anyway. The Urcron learnt their lesson last time.