This version will be submitted into certain competitions - such as the one at my school, and therefore will have to be clean
This article, Issue Two: Iridescence/Clean, is still being written by its owner NecrusIV. They apologise for the inconvenience.
Note: Ghost_K issue two is a manga, so it is read RIGHT TO LEFT. Enjoy!
blah blah blah
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
Don't scroll any further! It's the comic's script, it gives away crucial plot points!
This issue might be longer. I definitely want to release a good issue. i want the awesomeness that goes on in my head to seem as awesome on paper as it does in here. xD
- The issue begins with a teenage girl getting ready for school. Subtle enough.
- Won't be a monologue. The first issue had that. She is just living out her normal life (or at least, shows a normal life in the year 3200).
- Etc Etc she gets into her car. On the way to school, an rock updrift (eolith) bursts out of the car in front of them, the car screeches to a halt.
- Followed by many updrifts bursting out of the ground, massive ones. slicing some buildings in half.
- They then begin to rise, out of the ground, floating in the air.
- An urcron drop pod flies in from orbit, and suspends itself in the air, amongst the floating rocks
- they all drop down, causing further destruction. The pod folds out, transforming into a giant Urcron Zenerath kal. Though it is still partially folded up (not needing to reach full potential because, it's unnessesary), floating through the air like a giant sarcouphagus, it begins to advance. (Mental note: it plans to level a section of the city, and will then build a teleporting gate to which more urcron can enter through)
- It cuts back to the girl, who is terrified, along with her parent within the car.
THROUGH CAR WINDOW TO-
- Luckily, there is a resident NACDF base, several squads of chimeras are sent in via a hover-cruiser. it flies through the air, and they are dropped down. followed by them deploying thrusters, and landing.
- Crates are dropped, landing next to the Chimeras, which stamp their feet on pads located onto the sides of the crates. Large rifles are folded out and are popped out with a hiss of gas. The chimeras grab the weapons, load them, and begin firing, within a very fast amount of time
- The bullets are absolutley useless against the Urcron. The chimeras even fire tank missiles with no effect, with them simply being bounced away and exploding away from it. (Magnetism?)
- The Zenerath Kal knocked back several of the NACDF, as well as a wall of buildings with a gravatic blast. (it zooms in on head, which folds out, screeches - it's eyes flash, followed by the blast)
- A Hydrus Cyclops then has it's turn, it steadies itself and fired it's missiles. BUT THEY DO NOTHING!!!! (it is noted that it's only the most powerful Urcron which are so insanley powerful, Hydrus can damage lower classes quite easily)
- It's eye's flash again, and the cyclops is launched in the air, and exploded (possibly a missile still mounted in it, i dunno)
- the car with the girl is flown back, rolling several times in the air
- The girl is flown out of the back windscreen, and is knocked dazed, with cuts on her face, clothes tattered
- GIRL SAYS: "Is.. this really how my life is going to end? Now? no.... this can't be it.. Please no"
- small amounts of tears form around her eyes*
- Breanna Carter catches her, mid-air. Ghost_K has arrived! (have they predicted the invasion?)
- BREANNA SAYS: "You're going to be okay." in her cool and calm voice. No emotion on her face.
- Breanna and the girl land on the ground, ice scatters everywhere (used to cushion the landing). Breanna places the girl on the ground, and she supports herself on the ground with her arms, keeping her upper body raised.
- The only things the girl can say is "Is.. mummy okay?"
- Breanna just looks at her for a second. Opens her mouth to say something, but then stops herself, hesitates, and runs off, to fight the alien.
CUTS BACK TO -
- The alien. still floating through the air. It's eyes flash again, and a considerable distance away a largy pillar-like explosion whoofs up in the air. Buildings all around crumble outwards
- Shows Breanna on top of a building
- lifts out her hands, tenses them. Shows her eyes, in which are half clenched in concentration
- Huge ice shards materialize around the Urcron, from thin air, and orbit around it, all pointing towards it. They grow again, and then simulateneously peirce it.
- The ice can barley do any damage to it, but still manage to peirce it. (the alien's powers of magentism and gravity are useless against deflecting them)
- The alien screeches relentlessley
- The ice shards only get larger, expanding outwards as they draw moisture from the air.
- Breanna is tensing slightly in the face.
- She slightly exales "Mmmgh". Not even showing an ounce of fatigue.
- An explosion whoofs outwards from the alien, the ice shatters. The alien ceases hovering and crashes to the ground. Breanna is thrown back as her elemental control loses balance.
- BREANNA SAYS: "Gaahh!!" (gasps from the tension)
- The alien is pissed, the entire area around it (with a WHOOF) is cleared with a displacement of gravity, and it begins to fold out into bipedal from.
- It's thorax part rises forward, exposing it's central spine joint. The arms extend horozontally and dangle downwards.
- It's legs then push it's body upwards, as it's entire upper body droops forward from the weight of the arms as the legs continue to extend.
- It's eyes flash red, and the head and entire upper body arches back, snapping into place, arms still drooping down
- While standing bending it's entire body backwards, it's wings materialize, and it screeches
- It then floats in the air, it's giant wings of light carrying it aloft
- It shows it's head, it's mouth is wide open, the inside glowing, as well as it's eyes" (horrifying!)
- The girl, walking through the streets. holding her arm in pain and limping
- GIRL SAYS: "Where are you daddy!!? (softer) where are you.. mm..m..(stutters)"
- begins to cry
- A Chimera light hovership flies overhead, halting as they see the girl. It decends, and a Hydrus Medusus drops out and lands a few meters from the girl. The Medusus runs over to the girl and urges her to board the ship
- "You must evacuate immediately!
- "But i'm in so much pain! Where is my parents... why..."
- Kneels on the ground.
- The Medusus grabs her arm, lifts her up and runs her into the side-door of the ship.
- The ship then levitates.
- A half-shot is shown of the girl curling up in the corner of the ship, crying.
- Ship ascends and flies off. (Alien is shown in background)
- Alien, again. Shows head side-on, where it lurches it forward, it grunts.
- Immediately followed by a sonic blast that echoes in front of it. Heaps of buildings just disintegrate into pieces and fly back
- Followed by a huge pillar-like explosion even further forward, levelling a large portion of the already devastated city.
- Breanna, she's making a call to ghost_k with her communicator (alien shown in background)
- "I need support, there's this... they're here earlier than we thought... hurry!!"
- "Understood" is the reply
(Int. Ghost_k headquarters - Nathan, Valdemar and Alex are contemplating about Breanna's presence within the vicinity of an Urcron, (Them being the only ones who know that Breanna is an Urcron.) They agree to study the relationship between the two psychically, monitoring her brain waves and such, in hope to find weaknesses in the Urcon, to figure out how to destroy them. And decide to prolong to reinforcement for a little longer.
- BREANNA and URCRON fight is depicted on a monitor in background.
- NATHAN SAYS: just as we predicted.. Huh
- ALEX SAYS: yes..with only a 2 year margain of error. The Urcron have finally come. We haven't much time
- NATHAN: then what in the name of god are we waiting for?! (pushes his chair aside, gets up and begins to walk out)
- ALEX: Breanna is there. Don't you realise the value of this situation - Nathan
- NATHAN: Pfft yeah, couple of hundred casualties Alex. I literally don't give a damn about the Aquila Lucis Project!!
- ALEX: Callateral damage. That's all it will ever be - history only ever remembers the victors. If we examine the relationship between the two it will mean less damage in the long run.
- NATHAN: ...we don't even have enough evidence to back up all this! (angry) but fine.. We will wait. But only for a little longer dammit!
- VALDEMAR: Despite all this she's still one of us, right?
- NATHAN: (Laugh of disappointment) haha, we have so little evidence it's hard to even state something like that.
- VALDEMAR: She's still human mentally! Even though she's.. (cut off)
- ALEX: Valdemar. I have reconsidered your position in this operation - you are of no more use to us in this state. I suggest you leave, and return back to your duty as a Guardian.
- VALDEMAR SHOWS A VERY ANNOYED EXPRESSION, A CALM ANNOYANCE
- ALEX: You are to treat the knowledge discussed today as being non-existent. You have been warned.
- VALDEMAR gets up, and walks out. He doesn't bother to hesitate.
- VAL SAYS TO HIMSELF: Those sods don't realise that I am not going to let them use Breanna like she's an object. I am too good of a person to let them do that, and it is a Guardian's duty to protect the weak, not exploit them. No matter what it leads to.
- MAC and JACK having a conversation in a canteen. Mac is on a laptop, whilst Jack is simply stooping, with a can of coffee in his hand
- MAC SAYS: When's your next shift?
- JACK SAYS: (not looking up) No idea, when another issue needs addressing I guess. My sector has been relatively quiet lately. To be honest I'm bloody exhausted...
- MAC SAYS: Haha, so i'm guessing you're not fit for the job huh?
- JACK SAYS: Shut up Mac, ...idiot.
- MAC: Bahaha just kidding!
- MAC'S LAPTOP *clak clak clak* typing
- JACK: Hey.. what do you think of the new girl?
- MAC: (Little startled - stops styping) Oh.. um, Lilly? Oh well.. um
- JACK: Come on man I'm here, it's not like personal stuff is illegal here.
- MAC: Mhm..
- JACK: You seem to like her quite a bit.
- MAC: Well... she's. Cute
- NATHAN WALKS IN, LOOKING DIRECTLY AT MAC
- MAC: Ahah!!
- NATHAN has a snigger on his face. Keeps walking, seen at a vending machine in background
- JACK bursts out laughing
- NATHAN RETURNS - pulls up a chair and slumps down.
- JACK: Hey nat, you been working?
- NATHAN: Oh.. (hesitates).
- The Alien, screeching
- BREANNA, on the ground, struggling, her arm has a cut and is bleeding onto the ground
- ZOOMS IN ON HER FACE: Struggling, mouth clenched
- BREANNA SAYS: Where... ghhnn... are they?
- NATHAN: no... i've just been compiling a few reports in my office. Nothing major.
(avoiding eye contact until he finishes sentence)
- NATHAN THINKS TO HIMSELF: This is simply ridiculous. I doubt that Alex even has head screwed on properly - Breanna is going to die. I'll have to rescue her myself. And put her into medical care!
- NATHAN GETS UP - SAYING: See ya guys...
- JACK SAYS: Leaving already??
- NATHAN LEAVES, HANDS IN POCKETS
- JACK SAYS: Looks like Nathan is a busy man
- MAC SAYS: That's not it, s..something's up, he seems flustered almost.
- SHOWS JACKS CONCERNED FACE
- JACK: He didn't even finish his chocolate bar (shows bar on table). Not like him at all.
- Armoury, nathan is strapping on his belt, grabs his sword, throws it around his shoulder, grabs an Rail Rifle
- Loads them
- A bump is heard - Nathan stops (looks sideways)
- Valdemar appears.
- VALDEMAR SAYS: Don't bother. I'll do it. It'll only look sus if you're seen going.
- NATHAN: You are risking a lot here, val.
- VALDEMAR: (chilled and calm) Hey, the urcron fellows use magnetism - as do I. I know exactly what to do (Smirks/smiles a little - like kaworu's smile maybe)
- NATHAN crosses his arms
- NATHAN SAYS: fine, do your thing, you have very little time. There's a high-speed escape pod ready for launch in section E, it should take you there in sixty minutes.
- VALDEMAR: Aye.
- BREANNA - She's gotten back up. She's not going to give up, succeeding is the only thing she's known.
(Shows alex, in darkness, watching Breanna - eyes calm)
- BREANNA SAYS: I'm... i 'm not... will... not..
- Struggles back up, gets into ready stance (taekwondo ready stance)
- Moved her hands foreward,
- BEREANNA: DIE!!!!!!!
- Her arms shudder and hair gets blown outwards
- Huge ice shards fly around in almost a cyclone, three huge ones form amongst the chaos, and in turn fly toward the urcron - one hits it's arm, followed by another
- The urcron's arm is torn off, it crashes to the ground, the exposed points spill out with liquid, which quickly crystallizes into giant stalagmite shapes (on the discarded arm and around the shoulder of the urcron
BREANNA SAYS: RRRAAAGGHH!!!!
- Third ice shard flies in to impale the Urcron, but it misses, as the urcron rises up, screeching
- ( Wings expand outwards, a disc-shaped halo forms behind them, and it flies up)
- URCRON SCREAMS (Wide shot)
- Crosses it's arm over chest, and it regrows missing arm.
(Shows alex, in darkness, watching Breanna - eyes clench)
BREANNA: WORRIED FACE, but immediately clenched back to determination.
- A small tear trickles down her face
URCRON: The halo behind it's back expands as it's arms are crossed
- Entire area whoofs outwards, and is flattened
- SHOWS SCREAMING FACE
- EYES FLASH
- EXPLOSION, HALO DISAPPATES AS IT'S MAGNETIC FIELD IS DISRUPTED
- URCRON floats right, falling, as VALDEMAR is seen, floating on metal that he's levitating
(Alex: "WHAT!?" - eyes wide)
- URCRON gets thrown against the ground, screaming
- VAL SAYS: BREANNA!!! NOW!!!
- BREANNA SAYS: Right!!
- A Massive ice shard forms in front of Urcron, spears itself through chest
- URCRON screams, as it is broken, the central organic chamber is shattered and the Urcon organism is exposed to oxygen
- URCRON SCREAMS, crystal particles expand violently out from it's wounded chest, and it shuts down
(Alex stands up, slams both his hands down on the table, eyes very stern and disappointed in Valdemar)
- It's wings are gone, and a red disc is seen floating in the air, glowing and releasing embers with displaced elemental energy as it slowly fades - it's the sign that an urcron has died.
- BREANNA COLLAPSES ON THE GROUND (Not to mention the fact that the building she was standing on is now ruins)
- She is bleeding heavily
- BREANNA SAYS: gahh... gnnn.. (gasps in extreme pain)
- BREANNA SAYS: MY HEAD, it, hurts... so much.
- VALDEMAR strides over to BREANNA, makes a presses a button on his wrist communicator
- A high speed pod flies over to them, and lands beside them
- VALDEMAR SAYS: 'sall is good.
Breanna is shown in a Pressured Containment Unit (hisses as it closes)
Breanna, side, lying down. Val's arm is only seen pushing the unit through a hallway
- BREANNA WAKES UP - in a hospital bed. Both arms and portions of her face covered in bandages
- BREANNA SAYS: *GASP*
- Shows her face for a panel - she's realising that she's safe.
- BREANNA SAYS: ...I'm alive.
- Shows what she sees outside a window
- BREANNA SAYS: Why didn't they come and help me..
- They treat me like this all the time..
- It's.. It's because.
- Tears forms in her eyes
- SAYS:I'm different.. I'm not like them... no. how can.. I be so. stupid.
- curls up in a foetal position in her bed.
- SAYS: Everyone hates me. Everyone. hates me..
- I'm pointless.
- LILLY WALKS BY
- Peers into window
- very concerned look on her face - she can see Breanna is upset.
- Opens door
- LILLY SAYS: Breanna?? Are..
- BREANNA LOOKS UP
- quickly dries up her tears, turns away.
- BREANNA SAYS: what.. do you want.
- LILLY SAYS: You okay? (has both hands up to mouth, index finger on lips, in worry)
- Breanna sniffs
- Lilly sits down on bed, looks away.
- LILLY SAYS: Well... just know that i'm here. I'm happy to listen.
- LILLY: Hmm... well I guess I should go now. sorry..
- BREANNA: No. Don't go. I...
- LILLY: Hmm? (smiles a little)
- BREANNA: I'm sorry. can you please just... stay a little longer?
- LILLY: I have all day.. seriously basically no shifts are given to the new girl, it's like they hate me or something! haha
- Breanna laughs a little
- Lilly smiles